You will need:
Sprouted grain tortillas
Tempeh strips (I prefer the smoky maple flavored)
Green bell pepper
Your favorite herbs and spices, sea salt, fresh ground pepper
1. Over medium heat, sautee the onions until soft in the coconut oil.
2. Turn off the heat and add the green bell pepper, the tomatoes, and the green onions. Let vegetables warm in the pan while it cools, tossing a few times. Add spices and toss again.
3. While the vegetables are being warmed, and in a toaster oven or regular oven, gently heat the tortillas with low heat just enough to make them soft, but not toasted.
4. Layer the tempeh and goat cheese onto the tortilla. Add a layer of the vegetables and fold the tortilla in half.
5. On a griddle or skillet, dry-cook the tortilla, pressing firmly a few times to flatten it. Turn over and do the same on the other side.
6. Divide into pizza-shape slices and serve with a vegetable side.