This recipe should satisfy your need for quesadillas!
You will need
sprouted grain tortillas (available at many grocery stores in the freezer sections, with the sprouted grains breads)
shredded vegan cheese, pastured organic goat cheese or grass-fed cheese, etc
diced green onions and/or chives
basil, parsley, garlic powder, oregano, etc
coconut oil or grass-fed organic butter
sea salt and fresh ground pepper
1. Heat 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter on a skillet that is flat and wide enough to fit the tortilla on it.
2. When hot and the oil has melted, place the tortilla in the skillet.
3. Arrange the diced tempeh strips, green onions/chives, and the cheese on half of the tortilla. Season.
4. Fold the tortilla when it has softened, and the press with a wide spatula. Cook for 1 minute.
5. Flip the tortilla over, cook the other side for another 1-2 minutes.
5. Serve with a spinach and romaine salad or a fresh guacamole dip too add additional alkalinity to this recipe!
Other optional ideas for quesadilla filling:
avocado with green onions, chives, cheese
strawberries, basil, goat cheese, organic red pepper jelly and cinnamon (yes, its a great dessert!)
pastured eggs and goat cheese with green bell peppers, onions, chives, Celtic sea salt, garlic powder