The Budwig Diet
Dr. Budwig anti cancer diet has been successfully helping people with not only
Cancer, but also Arthritis, Asthma, Fibromyalgia, Diabetes, Blood Pressure,
Multiple sclerosis,Heart Disease, Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne
and other illnesses and conditions.
To learn more about the heath benefits, click here:
To make the Budwig Diet, you will need to have 2 appliances:
- A coffee bean grinder to grind the flaxseeds.
- An immersion hand-held blender (a stick-shaped mixer) It’s important to use an electric mixer rather than stirring by hand.
Ingredients you will need:
(2-to-1 ratio for the cottage cheese/flax oil)
4 tbsp organic cottage cheese
2 tbsp lemon-flavored raw flax oil
(always use the kind found in the refrigerated sections of your health food store)
1 1/2 – 2 tbsp raw honey
2 tbsp fresh ground flax seeds
handful of walnuts, ground up coarsely
handful of organic berries (whatever is in season)
1. Using a hand-held blender/mixer, blend the cottage cheese and the flax oil until the flax oil is completely blended into the mixture.
2. Add the raw honey and blend again until smooth and creamy.
3. Add ground walnuts to the bottom of the dish, then spoon on cottage cheese mixture. Grind up the flax seeds and immediately sprinkle them on top, then add the blueberries.
4. Eat immediately!
(the oil in the flax seeds will remain fresh for about 15 minutes, but then it will start to turn rancid)
For more information about the Budwig Diet, check out these books and videos!