You will need:
1 large or 2 small lemongrass stalks, outer leaves removed and the inner stalk chopped into 2-inch pieces
2 cups water
1/2 tsp 100% pure vanilla (not made from corn syrup)
assorted fruit of your choice, chopped up into bite-size pieces
1. Place water and chopped up lemongrass into blender, blend until the grass is pulverized.
2. Strain water into a bowl, making sure to get all the lemongrass pieces out.
3. Add vanilla and small increments of raw honey, stir and taste and add more until it is sweet enough for you.
4. Add about 1/3 cup chia seeds, stir until thoroughly mixed, then cover and put into refrigerator for about 20 minutes. Add more water if it gets too thick.
5. Pour chilled lemongrass/chia seeds sauce over a bowl of fruit and enjoy!
Options: Black sesame seeds, white sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, raw pumpkin seeds, raisins, dried cranberries, figs, etc.