You will need:
2-3 broccoli heads, including the stem
small vidalia onion, diced
2 garlic cloves
1-2 inch piece of ginger, peeled
1. Heat coconut oil in medium wok on medium heat and cook onion until just barely soft. Cut broccoli into large pieces, set aside.
2. While onion is cooking, press the garlic in a hand-hald garlic press,then scrape the minced garlic into the wok and toss in the flattened piece for extra garlic flavor.
3. Add broccoli to the wok and grate the ginger onto the broccoli, season with high quality sea salt.
4. Toss and cook for 1 1/2 minutes, placing a lid on top between tossings so that the steam starts to turn the broccoli bright green.
5. Serve immediately, and before the broccoli has a chance to cook too much.
For additional cancer-fighting power, slice the stem of the broccoli into 1/4 inch pieces and add to the mixture. The stem is where the majority of the cancer-fighting nutrients are, but don’t over-cook it or you will kill important enzymes!